IM MOVING TO ATLANTA
AGAIN! This man is running a spin class, not on the bike, and STILL getting his workout on, like… I’m moving to Atlanta too, shit.
This is the kind of activities that make or break friendships.
"Aye girl you wanna grab a drink after work?"
"BITCH YOU KNOW I GOT SPIN CLASS AT 6"
that twerk gave me killed me then brought me back to life
this made my day to be honest
my kind of workout
If I could be in that class, I’d never miss a workout
everything about this is magnificent
Reason #23450 that I need to move to Atlanta
My friend goes to this class and says it’s the best thing ever.
I don’t understand why we have such a stigma with nudity
we all have the same parts its just skin like why is there such a taboo
i honestly don’t understand the sexualisation of our bodies
why does naked have to equal sex
flesh is flesh and its still flesh when covered with cotton or leather or just fucking bare
chill out with your disgust at something so exquisitely beautiful.
Go big or go home
So I tried to recreate this, because I knew the responses would be different, and consequently realized that it’s either extremely old or faked, as Cleverbot auto-capitalizes and auto-punctuates your sentences for you if you do not. Oh well.
In light of that fact, here’s my go at cybersexing Cleverbot.
So I decided to try it
alrighty, let’s go one more step
i’M ACTUALLY CRYING.
THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY
Story of my life
that’s a first.
I LAUGHED HARDER THEN I HOULD HAVE AND I WAS IN PUBLIC
I wasn’t gonna reblog this but I lost it at the last one
Convo I just had with my dad
- Dad: hey I'm gonna go grocery shopping do you need anything?
- Me: uuuhhh....
- Me: contemplates wether or not I should ask him to get me pads since I need them desperately
- Dad: anything at all?
- Me: uh... Yeah.... Can you get me some pads
- Dad: Sure
- Me: Are you serious? Wouldn't you be embarrassed?
- Dad: Natalie, I'm a 56 year old man who has been buying pads for your mother for over 20 years. No I'm not embarrassed.
- Me: But I thought guys get squirmish when we ask them to buy this stuff for us
- Dad: boys are squirmish. Men will step out and buy you as many pads and tampons as you need. A man will understand that you cannot control your cycle and that this is a natural bodily process. So, if you ever find a guy who's too embarrassed to buy you pad just bleed on everything he owns.
- Me: OMG DAD
Tbh saying something like “I hate cis people” on tumblr isn’t fighting fire with fire, it’s more like saying “I hate fire” while burning to death only to get lectured by said fire about how not all fire is like that and it occasionally keeps you warm